Wednesday, January 14, 2009

UPs and DOWNs


Well the first path didn't end up in a good place but the next couple of days went well. Not finishing a workout was very frustrating at first but it just taught me to be more aware and find a way to work harder on my weaknesses. I got about half way through the workout with virtual shoveling my DOWNs, and then got through cleans/dips WOD in 13:55 UPs, and ANNIE done in 8:13 about EVEN? Well I love to evaluate myself after workouts and that can help me or make me way over think things. I need to remember to always put 100% into each workout and enjoy myself and if I do that I will never have to over analyze another workout again. That may be my ultimate goal for this journey, to be more humble and appreciate the abilities that I have. Well that's all I got and I hope there will be more learning experiences during my "UPs and DOWNs."

No comments: