Thursday, July 2, 2009

Long time


Well I have been away from posting for awhile. Not sure why but I need to catch up. I haven't really been writing my workouts down either, which is very out of the norm for me. I have been doing a combination of CFFB workouts and CFO WODs and other things that I decide to do to work on my weaknesses. I have been feeling pretty good in workouts and I need to start toning it down a bit because my body is not feeling as good as it usually does. This weekend will probably consist of high volume and long workouts. I may just stop working out on monday and just stretch and be active throughout the week until the games.

I couldn't be more excited for the games but there has been a lot on my mind this past few days. The passing of Eric a client of ours has effected me more than I ever thought it would. I remember taking him through a couple of his one-on-ones and remembering that all he could really talk about were his kids. He was always smiling when he talked about them during those one-on-ones and he made me smile with him. Everyone who knew him knows what I am talking about. He worked hard and never complained, and you couldn't live your life better if you follow that. He will never be forgotten around here or outside of this place.

"Eric"
5 rounds 5 thrusters

I loved the workout but wished I never had to do it.

No comments: