Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Poor Shoulders

Well this weekend has been kind of a bust. The push jerk workout really tore up my shoulders up and it has taken awhile for them to get back to normal. Saturday I had to skip because I felt I would just make them worse. Sunday was fun with PR's being thrown around the gym, like f-bombs after a 6am workout. I feel the split jerk got the best of me. I have never really gone heavy with SJ's before and I liked it. I got up to 242 and failed at 247. The dead lift was a big step in the right direction and I was able to get 375 for 3. Thanks to the Zachs for introducing me to the bounce. Then Monday came around and my shoulders felt tight, sore, and well just done for. So I ran around the gym 5 times and did 50 air squats for 5 rounds, hoping that would loosen up my shoulder. Which it did (kinda). Today I did the back squat and I was fine for awhile and then once it got heavy my shoulders started to feel it. So I just moved on to 100 box jumps and worked on the rhythm. Well that's all I got, I feel if I need to complain ever I am just going to do it on here. It makes me feel better. Cute kitty huh? I feel like a p****.

1 comment:

paul said...

That sounds kind of like my shoulder problem--overhead work irritates it, back squat sometimes does, and running loosens it up. Have you tried icing it after working out? that's been helping me.