Sunday, April 12, 2009

Down with the Sickness!

I have been pulled under the weather lately and its not too fun. I wake up with no vocal cords and a cough. I've always wondered if you cough in your sleep and not know it? Weird. Well I have postponed my workouts till I start to feel better. I did the ausie qualifier WOD and it felt good, but I think at the same time it made my sickness worse. I hope that this rest will do me good on both aspects of health and fitness. I haven't taken more than a day or so rest between workouts in I don't know how long? So maybe this is a good thing...I dunno? Im upset I missed saturdays, I love saturdays, but I would have been no help with no voice. I hope soon my sickness will leave me and I will be back to my old self again, maybe a renewed self with this rest!

This one is just short and quick and I hope everyone has a great Easter and I will see ya'll this week!

No comments: