Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cheat Meals

My cheat meals are getting out of control lately and it is starting to feel like a WOD when I am doing it. At first I am loving it and enjoying my time, then about the middle my mind tells me to stop but there is still so much to do, and at the end I feel like I am going to puke and so I decide to lay down for awhile.

It actually put me into a food induced coma last night and ruined any chance of me going out. So I will know better next time that don't cheat on a friday. Well this week has been great internship is going well, WODs are going well, and school still sucks. All and all a good week. I cant wait to go to regionals, I am getting more excited now than nervous. I am getting more confident in my abilities with heavy weight and so in turn the nervousness has gone away. I feel our gym has some remarkable athletes and I am so proud to be apart of this first CFO venture to the regionals. I couldn't have more confidence in our gym and expect nothing but greatness from ANYONE in our gym. Well all have an uniqueness to ourselves and bring so much to the table and I believe that what makes us whole as a gym. Well its about time to head to CFO so thats all I got and see yall soon. All I wanted to do is talk about my cheat meal and look where my ranting heads "Crossfit" weird?

No comments: