Thursday, April 16, 2009

Holy Chest - Holy Hernia - Holy Sexy

Well this week was the week from Hell. I was just starting to feel better and "JT" was looking good and I went ahead a did it with Kylie and Ricky. I love being able to workout with those guys and Joe. Whenever I get a chance I try to.

"JT"
21-15-9
Handstand Push ups
Ring Dips
Push UPs
12:22
Holy Chest!!

The second workout was a make up that I really wanted to do because I need to work more with legs and heavy. 225 accomplished that. I was unaware of the 15min cut off so I went a little longer.

225
21-15-9
Back Squat
75 DU's between sets
16:59
Holy Hernia!!

This last workout was revisit of one Amanda and I made up in the beginning of December. I called it the Sexy Sixty. This time I decided to do it backwards. No one should take that the wrong way.

Sexy Sixty Backwards
60 reps of each
Push ups
lunges
thrusters - 25#DB
sit ups
squats
push press - 25#DB
DU's
19:00
Holy Sexy!!

I believe my body said F U after that one, and I am for sure feelin it today. Rest days are nice. Well thats enough for now. Ill see yall soon.

No comments: