Friday, June 5, 2009

Change of Plans

Well, i was pleasantly surprised when I was asked to be apart of the games CFO team this week. Of course I said yes, and now my training has begun for that. A little change in what I was planning on doing, but the XFit Football workouts are kinda fun.

On Wednesday I did the ab workout.
3 rounds for time of:
25 Knees to Elbows
50 Abmat Situps
75 Jumping Jacks
16:04 or 14 something like that. I need to work on my situps.

Thursday Rest

Today I did the XFit football workout
Front Squat 3-3-3-3-3
242x3
264x1.5ish i jumped a little too far on this one

100m sprint
7 wt. pull ups (35#)
15 min amrap
4 pull ups shy of 8 rounds.

Thats it and I just want to say how happy I am to represent our gym at the games, and I will bust my ass to show people how things are done in Omaha.

5 comments:

Addi said...

We're going to do great, and have a fantastic time. So glad you're going!

John W said...

Congrats Jon! You're going to kick some ass! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say bye last week, but that's life, and as you said I know our paths will cross in the future. Keep up the hard work!

Brandon said...

I'm sure you'll represent! I'll be right there to cheer you guys on... it's going to be kick ass!

BrandonB

Kelli said...

Yayayaya! So proud to have you represent us Jon! Wish I could be there...

Cari said...

Congrats Jon; that's great! Can't wait hear how it goes!