Monday, August 10, 2009

DO YOU WANT TO GET BETTER?


Just like Ricky said on the blog, I wanted to extend an invitation to people at CrossFit Omaha or outside of CrossFit Omaha to improve their fitness. I just want to let people know they have the option to work with me one-on-one to improve on their weaknesses or fine tune their strengths. I have been personal training up at CrossFit Omaha for awhile now and have been personal training overall for about two years.

I know some people want to work on strength more so they can do the heavier weights when it comes to those workouts, or I know everyone wants to improve on some specific movement. With what I can bring to you is a specific and thorough direction in how to get there.

My main goal in life is to get people better at it, and if I can help with the health and fitness side of your life I want to do whatever I can to get you there. There is nothing we can't go over in these sessions, so if you or someone you know would like my assistance feel free to email or call.

If you and someone from the gym or outside the gym want to work on something together we can also figure out a group rate if you want that option.

Email- jon@crossfitomaha.com
Phone- 402-699-1463

No comments: