Friday, March 27, 2009

Crossfit Omaha we go Hard

I dunno I am listening to Jay-Z at the moment.  Well this cycle was delicious, working on all aspect of my fitness that I need to work on.  High rep squats, pull ups, and the ever so delightful rowing.  I came away from this cycle in great spirits.  I am looking forward to workouts and not looking at them until I show up.  I used to look the night before and I told myself hey you should be ready for anything and not have a night to prepare.  So I started that and I love it.

On a side note I want to thank CFO from Ricky, Joe, and Kylie to everyone that is a member of our great BOX.  I have come into my own of late and I have no one else to thank but all of you.  I have found a place that I am comfortable and never afraid of what the next day is going to bring.  I am more confident in my teachings than ever but still want to learn and need to learn so much more.  I know this learning experience will be never ending and I am all for it.  I always say I wish I would have found this earlier but now I am just glad I found it period.  I was always told when growing up, "no matter what you become in life you try to be the best at it no matter what it is."  I think it fits here, I am going to be the best coach, trainer, crossfitter, and person I can be here while I am here.  

So enough of my ranting, I am looking forward to tomorrows WOD and I will see yall at the gym.  THANKS YALL!

No comments: