Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well well well

Well, I have found that no longer is running is my enemy!  I hope?  I have done 2 running WODs in the last two days and I am very happy with where I am.  The first was 

3 rounds
400 m run
21 swings 2 pood
21 burpee jumps 1ft

14:03

The run actually was not bad this time around.  I feel like I can continue to run at a good pace and not think that I will vomit.  Then the second one was something I just threw together because I wanted to workout outside

4 rounds
400 m run
15 KTEs

12:54

I liked this one.  I think if I did it again on a rest day down the road I can see if I can push the run a little harder next time and see how I feel.  

Well, my new path of not regretting workouts and not looking at other peoples times, has actually lead me in the right direction.  I am personally feeling better about my progression and not wondering how I measure up to other people in the gym.  Speaking of other people in the gym.  You guys and gals are killing it!  The Games group and the Omaha group are showing huge gains and I could not be more impressed.  I love to watch people have fun at the gym and enjoy what they are doing.  It makes for a great atmosphere and a big family of crossfitters.  

Well, I just found out that I will be spending even more time at the gym after I graduate, because then I will be officially working for them.  I couldn't be more excited.  If I am able to stay with this job I will never have to "work" a day in my life.  I have never wanted to go to a place so often and spend the time that I spend with people, then ever before.  I am very thankful for everything and cannot say it enough.  Well I believe that is all I got, and just remember be thankful for what ya got, because it always could be worse.

4 comments:

John W said...

Congratulations on the job! They're making a smart decision hiring you full time. Enjoy it.

bigfish said...

Great to hear. Glad to hear that you will be around officially. When so many people are worried about jobs you land a perfect one.
Jim

Kelli said...

woooo hoooo! congrats!

A said...

Congratulations on the job and on your recent PRs. We are lucky to have you as an official Crossfit Coach! Yay John Day!